Here’s the promised tutorial using MARY KAY’S OCEAN BREEZE WEEKENDER COLLECTION.
I’m going to assume we’re done with the usual skin care and prepping, as with primer, eye primer and foundation. Now on to the main event!
1. Apply LEMONGRASS all over lid. I used a flat eye definition brush for this. Flat brushes can be used to apply color all over the lid. I applied LEMONGRASS three times to get enough color to cover my lid.
2. Apply SILVER SATIN at the crease to add depth. I used a tapered brush to do this. Tapered brushes are usually used to apply and blend color to the eye crease area and to soften harsh edges. Blend with the first color.
3. Apply BLUE METAL at the browbone. I used a flat brush for this again.
4. Since LEMONGRASS is not very pigmented, apply more product over the lid to make the color pop. This time, I used a lip brush to put the product on. The bristles are tightly packed and I was able to spread more color. I applied four more coats.
At this point, my eyelids look like this:
Ah, the curse of tiny Asian eyes. I don’t even have enough space after my eyelid to my eyebrow. Less eye color opportunities for me. 😦
5. Curl lashes. Add a coat of mascara. Here, I used Majolica Majorca’s Volume On Mascara.
6. Using an angled blush brush, apply CORAL SUNRISE cheek color to the apples of your cheeks.
And now I will give you half of my face made up and half with absolutely no product on. (I didn’t put primer or foundation on for this tutorial, ahaha. I’m going to bed in a few minutes so I didn’t want to waste my other cosmetics since I’m just going to wash it off after taking the pictures, hehe)
And that’s the Night Look as copied on Mary Kay’s Ocean Breeze Collection! Get a chance to get this collection for FREE plus a Nourishine Lip Gloss in Pink Diamonds HERE. Giveaway ends in TOMORROW! Submit your entries now! 🙂