I don’t do face-of-the-day posts since I don’t want to spoil your day with an entry full of my face (which is why you usually see cropped photos when I do make-up reviews, haha). But I’ve been trying to make nude lips work for me for some time now and this day, I applied everything perfectly. (Or so I think.) So, on to my very first FOTD!
Here are the products that I used for this look:
For the face:
- Tupperware Colour Collection BB Cream
- Majolica Majorca Skin Remaker Pore Cover
- Nichido Peach Glow Blush for my cheeks
- Majolica Majorca Lash Enamel Glamour Volume On Mascara for my lashes
- Mary Kay Creme Eye Color in Iced Cocoa all over the lid, with emphasis on the outer corners
- Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Honey Spice for the inner corners
- Nichido Clear Brow Gel for my brows
- Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Cinnabar to color in my eyebrows so they’d match my hair
- Human Heart Nature Choco Vanilla Lip Balm as a base
- Mary Kay Creme Lipstick in Tanned
Majolica Majorca and Nichido are both Japanese brands and are available in booths at Watson’s or in SM supermalls.
Human Heart Nature is a Filipino brand. Their products are made of natural ingredients and some proceeds go into building houses for Gawad Kalinga. Their products are available via online ordering at their website or through your direct seller. There’s also a stall in TriNoma that sells Human Nature skin care products.
Tupperware Colour Collection and Mary Kay are both American direct-selling companies. Their skin care and cosmetic products can be purchased via your Tupperware Lady or Mary Kay Sales Director.
Accessories (gold hairband and owl earrings) are both from Girl Shoppe, if you’re interested.
And now you can have a print-out of my face to scare your household vermin with \m/ Cheers, mes amis!