I really am trying to update at least three times a week. Some things I want to talk about but feel like I can’t post here (I write them out anyway, just don’t publish) and other times I have no idea what to talk about next, haha.
So have another Lazy Girl’s Guide to Make-Up post. These are the products I use for “no make-up” make-up, version three. MY LAZIEST YET \o/
Everyday Minerals Concealer in Abbot’s Perk Me Up, Happy Skin Shut Up and Kiss Me lippie in Just Married and Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42/PA+++ No. 23.
I usually put mascara too, but I was really sleepy and lazy this morning. If I didn’t have eyebags the size of Antartica, I wouldn’t have put anything on at all. Still good that I did, though. Prepping lightened up my mood a bit 😀
For my Lazy Girl’s Guide to Make-Up: No Make-Up Look v. 3, I used two basic products that are multi-purpose (to eliminate all the other steps!) and the One Product Bobbi Brown says you should have, above all other products.
Pictured above is my ‘after’ face, with:
- 1 pump of Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream for the whole face. Perfect for lazy days since this product gives ample coverage, moisturizes, and has a high SPF. With this, you have three products in one: a moisturizer, a sunscreen, and a foundation-but-not-really-but-it’s-a-product-that-evens-out-your-skin. Missha also claims their Perfect Cover BB Cream lightens skin tone by healing visible wrinkles and blemishes and that it has anti-wrinkle properties. I can’t attest to that yet, but I do like the how the color on my face is quickly evened out and my pores dissappeared by just a small pump of this product. The formula is also self-adjusting so it blends in with my skin tone after 5-10 minutes.
- 1 small pump of Missha for my neck, because no one likes a floating head, hey.
- 1 small pump to cover up eyebags and other discolorations. The BB cream is buildable and a little goes a long way. It, however, is not meant to take the place of a concealer – so while it covers up dark spots and eyebags to a degree, more product is needed to achieve full coverage.
- Everyday Minerals concealer. I used mineral concealer instead of a cream or liquid one since I already had coverage from the BB cream and just needed a tiny bit more over the ‘problem’ areas. Mineral formulas are perfect for that. If my eyebags weren’t panda-like this morning, I would have skipped this (sorry, Bobbi Brown).
- Happy Skin Lippie, which has lovely, buildable coverage and moisturizing properties – eliminating the need for a lip balm, then a lip stick.
That’s it for this post. After writing this, I realized I should’ve taken a photo with my horrible eyebags to show you the difference. MAYBE NEXT TIME! Meanwhile, lazy girls with make-up, yay!